The following sites should help you find the latest updates in the oil drilling disaster.
- Deepwater Horizon Response
- 2010 Gulf Coast Oil Spill
- US Coast Guard
- NOAA External Affairs
- Reader Supported News
- The White House: Daily reports on ongoing Administration to the Deepwater Horizon BP Oil Spill:
- Deepwater Horizon Incident: The Federal Government’s Interagency Response (FEMA, EPA, USCG)
- Society of Wetlands Scientists: This site is a central repository for scientific resources, news, experiences and opinions related to the impacts of oil on wetland ecosystems.
A time line of events and video clips from NOLA.com
This Upstream Online article provides some details on the dispersants which are being used (as well as other good info):