Information you may find helpful to distribute or download.
THE REPORT REGARDING THE CAUSES OF THE APRIL 20, 2010 MACONDO WELL BLOWOUT- The Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, Regulation and Enforcement produced September 14, 2011
The Report is 217 pages and has been reduced to 1.6 MB for download.
- Gulf Oil Spill Resources: from ESRI. LOTS of information.
- An Informative Q&A about Dispersants: copy of information provided on the “Facts about Dispersants” page.
- Dispersant Product Schedule:Presents summary information on the conditions under which each product can be used. Information may provide handling and worker precautions, storage information, recommended application procedures, physical properties, and toxicity, effectiveness, or other analyses.
- Gulf Leak Response List: Information about cleanup, restoration and assessment.
- Lessons of the Exxon Valdez: Study done by Richard Steiner from the University of Alaska regarding the Valdez spill This was written in conjunction with the Alaska Sea Grant.
- Handbook from PWSRCAC: This handbook from the Prince William Sound recovery provides a user friendly guide to coping with technological disasters. Information may apply to the Gulf region.
- Report from the Mayors of the Alaskan Spill
- Volunteer Handbook
- Advocates for Environmental Human Rights: Know Your Rights: Damage Recovery After the BP Oil Drilling Disaster.
- BP Media Contact Phone Numbers: Contains Texas & Louisian Emergency Alert System Stations, major TV stations & news services.
- Statement by the Equity and Inclusion Campaign And Oxfam America on Ensuring Accountability and Protecting Livelihoods, Communities, and Eco-Systems after the BP Horizon Disaster May 19, 2010
- The Deepwater Horizon disaster and wetlands
Statement from the Environmental Concerns Committee Society of Wetland Scientists
The following is a link to a Deepwater Horizon Response web page listing multiple PDF documents to download. Agencies involved in the this website are: BP, Transocean, US Coastguard, US Dept. of Interior, NOAA, EPA, Homeland Security, Dept. of Defense, US Fish& Wildlife Services, the National Park Service and the US Dept. of State.
Other Documents of Interest-
- BP Class Schedule updated- 05/14/10
- SBA Fact Sheet: Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- BP Letter to the Attorney Generals- 05/10/10
- Copy of Gov. Bobby Jindal’s Executive Order, BJ 10-08: Emergency Procedures for Conducting State Business
BP Goals: Stop the flow of oil, minimize the impact, and inform the public
- Thong Tin- Cong Ty BP-
In response to a request from the reporter who wrote the the related Louisiana Weekly article, the following information was prepared by the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries, Socioeconomic Research and Development Section